Back End PHP Web Developer
Are you the type of person that wants to make an impact on those around you?
Are you a motivated self-starter who’s results-focused and looking for an amazing career journey with one of the coolest tech companies in SE Asia?
Do you have experience and enjoy the responsibility/flexibility of working from home?
If your answer to the questions above is a resounding “YES!” then, you’ve got what it takes to be on the Prosperna Team!
What You’ll Do
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Hands on Angular, couchDB and/or MongoDB
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
Send in your CV and tell us a little something about yourself today!